.......

Friday, March 21, 2014

Mywaii Vl

Visiting Big Beach on one of our precious days off.
We won't see many of these together for a while. 

Sunset at Cove Park. (The beach right down the road from us)

Eating Lucky Charms out of my pineapple mug on St Patrick's Day
For 2 mornings in a row, i woke up to a rainbow outside. View from our lanai

view on the drove to work

morning 2. View from the lanai

Going old school with my shaved ice. I usually get something with coconut. 
One night, the freaking moon was so bright. I wish my camera could pick up the awesome lighting on the palm trees. 

Cove Park


Big Beach is becoming one of our favorites. This day, the color of the water took our breath away.
We dove right it and was blown away at how refreshing the water was. There was a decent shore break that day, and made playing in the waves so fun. (but also very dangerous.)  We watched a lady get pummeled by wave after wave on beach. She was a bigger, older lady. Every time a wave would crash, it would push her up the beach, and she would go rolling back down.  Finally, she yelled to her friend "help me!" Her friend, who was also big and old, tried to help, but the next few sets of waves had them both struggling. Joseph and I were trying so hard to keep our laughter quiet.  



No comments:

Post a Comment